December Photoshop Challenge - Winter Time
Submit your entry to PHOTOSHOP CONTEST folder --> 1st of December 2017 - 1st of January 2018
The deadline of this contest is 1st of January 2018
Contest Entry Submission Rules
To enter our contest you have to:
1. Create a Winter Time photo manipulation, that has a medium to advanced level.
That means correct lighting and shadowing, good blending, nice composition etc. So before you submit, here are some top examples:
2. Use resources from Textures4Photoshop in your photo manipulation:
- minimum 2 textures
- minimum 1 isolated object
3. Give credit to all the images used in the description of your photo manipulation
4. Submit your work to PHOTOSHOP CONTEST folder
5. Add #WinterTimeContest in the description of your image (to track it easily)
6. The contest entry doesn't have to be made especially for this contest as long as it follows the rules above, BUT it has to be submitted on DA after 1st December 2017
7. Please don't submit works that are pornographic, racist, violent, rude, etc.
8. An artist can upload up to 3 artworks.
Choosing the Winners
There will be 3 winners(6000 points prize budget) that have the most Fave (this might be replaced by a voting system that will be more fair to everybody)
--- 1st Place 3000 points
--- 2nd Place 2000 points
--- 3rd Place 1000 points
Here are the First 5 participants that get 400 points
The first 5 participants(not the first 5 entries) that submit an entry to the PHOTOSHOP CONTEST folder, receive a 400 points prize.
The important thing is to follow ALL the contest rules below.